Friday, January 8, 2016

Week 10

Hey everyone! Hope your new years was great :) 
It's definitely been a blast being with Sister Heiner and Sister Zavala. We are all stressed and have no idea what is going on half of the time, but it's tons of fun!! Plus, since we are covering two wards we get to go to TWO sacrament meetings, two ward councils, and two of the other things as well. You know what that means? it means over 7 hours of church :) But testimony meeting was so powerful yesterday, it's so incredible to listen to people's testimonies and how much they truly love the gospel. I know this church is true!

New Year's was great. We stayed up till the early hours of the night. (aka 10:30). But I'm so excited for what 2016 holds. Especially for the fact that this is the only year in which I will 100% be dedicated to the work. "Come unto Christ and be perfected in Him" (Moroni 10:32) I know that as we all strive to come more fully unto Christ that we will see miracles and blessings. Look for those tender mercies that God loves to send us! I know that they are there and I know that He loves each of us so deeply. This year I plan on coming unto Christ by studying chapter 6 of Preach My Gospel. I know that as we gain those Christlike attributes that we'll have more love, more faith, more charity, humility, diligence, and we'll be able to walk side by side with our Savior as we each seek to build the Kingdom of God.

I know that He lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment