Sunday, October 18, 2015

Mission Pictures :)

So about two weeks ago my awesome cousins took my missionary pictures outside of the Ogden temple. I had so much fun walking around and taking pictures in front of this beautiful temple! While we were there a lady came up to me and said she was from Washington and asked where I was going. I told her that I'd been called to the Federal Way mission and she said that I was going to love it there. I'm so excited for all of the green and the rain <3





 In other news...My momma got married! She is now Mrs. Nicole Marie Drage. I'm so excited for her and Chad. I love them both and I know that they'll be awesome together.

Today is one of my best friend's farewell! She's going to be serving in the Orlando, Florida mission leaving November 4th. I can't wait to hear her speak and I know that she's going to kick butt out there.

It seems crazy but I opened my mission call 76 days ago...I report to the MTC in 10 days!! My farewell is next week, and I get set apart as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in 9 days. I can't wait to serve the Lord and the people of Federal Way. These next 18 months are going to be the hardest yet most fulfilling time of my life.

#Ionlyhave10daystogo
#Sistermissionary
#Ican'twait

 

No comments:

Post a Comment