Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 2

I love the MTC!! It is most definitely the hardest thing that I've ever done, but I have gained such a strong testimony that Heavenly Father is aware of me and knows exactly what I need. I've noticed this as I've heard people's testimonies, read scriptures, and even just what the teachers have taught. Whenever I'm in a spiritual drought, there is always a tender mercy from Heavenly Father that gets me right back up there! 
We taught one of our "investigators" for the last time today. It was so cool to see how far we had come from teaching the first lesson to teaching our last lesson. We helped him experience the gospel of Jesus Christ and when he started keeping his commitments, it was such a thrill! I can't believe how much I've grown in just 10 days, and I know it is only because of my Savior's Atonement that allows me to try harder and get better.
I especially know that because my faith and knowledge are increasing, the bar the Lord has set is raising. I cannot look back, let up, or slow down. The more I gain, the more I have to give. Like Alma 29:9 says, "I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it; I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me. And this is my glory, that I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance. And this is my Joy."
I can't wait to get into the field and apply what I've learned while I've been here. I'm also very grateful for everything that my teachers have done to help me experience my purpose.
THE CHURCH IS TRUE!
PS I love hearing from everyone, please keep emailing me! I only have so much time on the computer every week, but I'll try to respond to as many emails as I can. I love you all so much and thank you so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment