Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Week 36

Welcome to the Washington Federal Way Mission President and Sister Rasmussen Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards) Also known as the best mission on earth ;)

We get to meet our new mission president tomorrow and we are so beyond excited. Super sad to see the Eaton's leave though, they've had such a big impact on my life and my mission. We're going to miss them.

Sister Zavala and I have had a great week and a pretty fun 4th of July. As with all the other holidays, we did lots of missionary work yesterday :) It was great because we were able to talk with so many people who were outside. We also had a little party with a cute older lady in our ward, Sister Horne (she's the one that we do yard work with every week) 

I've been learning so much about what it means to be truly converted to the gospel. In fast and testimony meeting yesterday I was thinking about 3 Ne. 9:13 where the Savior beckons us to "Be converted that I may heal you". True to the Faith has a great section on conversion and I love how it mentions that we will never be 100% converted to the gospel in this life. Conversion is a continuous process that happens over the course of our lives. That's why I love that scripture in 3 Nephi so much because for me it symbolizes the fact that as we continue to strengthen our conversion to Jesus Christ and His Gospel He will be there to continuously heal us. To heal our broken hearts, bind up our mistakes, refine us to become the sons and daughters that He's created us to be. I love this Gospel and I know that as we strive to be continuously converted every day of that we will feel the healing power of the Atonement at work in our lives.

I love you all! Have a great week ☼
rocking the missionary foot tan ☼

Bike For Christ
Tracting and found an 85 year old man who is a trapper. This is his beaver that he is going to skin...
we found a baby frog on the side of the road during exchanges with Sister Young

We wrote a letter to the Rasmussens ♪♫♪

Sister Hammond Black heart (cards)

No comments:

Post a Comment