Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Week 39

This week has been so great! The highlight of the week was Saturday. We had a surprise party for Sister Ainsworth's 50th birthday and decorated the bishop's house with black balloons and streamers. We also surprised her by getting her a set of scriptures with her name on it. She was SO excited! My favorite part was when she found the pictures of her dog, Spencer (he passed away a couple of months ago), that hid in the scriptures. It was so fun to see her reaction. Wow, my heart is so big for all of these people in Washington that I love Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)Black heart (cards)

THEN, Autumn got BAPTIZED!!!!! She looked so good in white ;) Literally so many people came that we had to get more chairs and set them up in the back of the room. There wasn't enough seats for everyone!! It was the best. :)

besides that..
-We held our Romanian friend's lamb, that was cool.
-met 4 drunk guys working on their car who had many religious opinions and all had something to say (mlia - haha kenna ;)
-Kendrick says that he prays like a hero :) he's 8.
-oh, and I'm training. No big deal. Actually, it's a huge deal. Please everyone pray for me and my baby! Haha, this is going to be a great transfer!
-oh, and Sister Zavala is going to be an Hermana! She's so excited to speak spanish. SOOO weird.

Black heart (cards) missions.

D&C 68:6 "do not fear, for I the Lord am with you and will stand by you, and you shall bear testimony of me, even Jesus Christ, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come." - there really isn't any need to fear, just trust in God because He's got this. My motto has been 'Make it up as you go along and remember that God's got this'. Because at the end of the day it really doesn't matter about what anyone else has done, but if you can say that you've done your part to testify of Jesus Christ, then that's all He asks for.

Sister Hammond Black heart (cards)
Sister Frischknecht (aka Brooke) joined the party too :)


Inline image 1
"I am the good shephard" -Frate Nelu (Brother Nelu in Romanian)

No comments:

Post a Comment