Monday, December 26, 2016

Week 61

Murry Christmas!!

Lighting the world one act of kindess at a time.

I love the Christmas season and it was especially great to be able to talk with my family this week. They sent me this cute blanket as a gift, it has pictures on it from the past 2 years and is a perfect reminder that I am called as a missionary to unite families together eternally.

So many great things happened this week that are a constant reminder that God is at the head of this work and He loves us. His love is so personal and it's never ending. I've been reading in the Book of Mormon and Nephi is quoting the Isaiah scriptures. This one stood out to me specifically this week. 2 Ne 7:1 "...Where is the bill of your mother's divorcement? To whom have I put thee away, or to which of my creditors have I sold you? Yea, to whom have I sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves..." then in chapter 15:25 "...but [my] hand is stretched out still" It is our own weaknesses that separate us from God. He is always there reaching out to help us work through our trials, we just have to be humble enough to accept His help.

"He is the Light, the Life, and the Hope of the world. His way is the path that leads to happiness in this life and eternal life in the world to come. God be thanked for the matchless gift of His Divine Son." - The Living Christ.

Sister Hammond ♥

exchanges with Sister Wynder!
I ♥ christmas time
caroling at an old folks home last night! (featuring Steve and Kitty) plus the Elders in the background. ♥
our zone at the old folk's home ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment