Monday, January 2, 2017

Week 62

2017 + snow + locked out

It's been an exciting last week of the year and the beginning of a new one. 2016 has honestly been one of the best. I am so grateful that I was able to consecrate the whole year in service to our God.

Exciting things from this week:

3 exchanges with these lovely sisters. They are all amazing and so spiritual. I've learned so much from them and it's cool to see the love that they all have for the Lord and the people they're working with. Each one teaches so differently. I have a lot of great ideas to implement into my teaching style as well.

It snowed!


Also, we got locked out of our car. So we slept over at the Hermana's house and had a fun adventure this morning getting everything worked out :)


I'm excited for 2017 and all of the miracles that we'll see. 

I love you all ♥

Sister Hammond ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment