Monday, January 30, 2017

Week 66

Fill the font

We had a miracle filled week, SHANIA WAS BAPTIZED!! Alma 26:16 "Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea. we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel." Yup, that basically sums it up. Everything about her conversion was a miracle. So many steps that had to fall into place for this to happen. After she came out of the font she went into the changing room and was just bawling. It was one of the most spiritual baptism I've ever been to. Her brother baptized her and then gave his mission farewell the next day after her confirmation. I am so beyond blessed to be a part of this work. God truly is at the head of it. Alma 29:9 "...perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."


And Brother Bartholomew entered the waters of baptism shortly thereafter.


We've seen a lot of miracles recently, and I know that it's evidence that God is both in our lives, and in the lives of those that we are able to work with. The spirit has born witness to me more times than I can count that this church is true and that the work that I'm a part of is good. I'm so grateful to have this sacred opportunity to serve a mission and the people here in Washington

Continue to light the world ☼

Sister Hammond ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment