Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Week 21

Crazy stuff happened this week! Everything was going great and we were going into a lesson with my favorite Sister Gillespie when all of a sudden President texted...it is never a good thing when President wants to talk..
​So I'm hyperventilating during our lesson with Sister Gillespie trying to figure out why he would need to talk to me. I was playing it cool and trying to pay attention to the lesson. Sister Linker is the best and lead the discussion. 

When we finally got to call President he started right off by asking what my interest level would be in speaking a language. Marshallese to be exact. We chatted for a minute and I said that I'd go wherever he needed me to go, but I thought it would probably be a struggle for me to learn the language. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to learn a new language! but wow, that'd be so hard! Instead, Sister Linker's old comp is going to the Marshallese branch and I'm taking her spot in the Lake Holm ward in Auburn!!! 

I'm so excited to go to a new area. I've been in Puyallup my whole mission so far. But I'm so sad to leave Pioneer Valley :( When we told Sister Gillespie that I was leaving she teared up but said that she knew this was coming. My heart is so full of love for her. Heavenly Father has blessed me to be able to be with her throughout her whole journey, through 5 different missionaries. She gave an incredible testimony at a mission devotional and the two things that she focused on were that she knew Heavenly Father loved her and that she's a child of God. He can truly work miracles in people's hearts. D&C 18:10-11, 15-16 ♥

I'm excited for new adventures and new people to teach. I miss you all. Happy Easter. 
Sister Heiner is a clean freak and put this above the sink because we had 'accidentally' forgotten to do our dishes.. :)
last night in PV it had rained and we still had 5 minutes before it was time to go in, so we walked down the street and back. Without umbrellas. Singing "When I am Baptized"

​Sunsets in Washington. Nuff said.

​the trio is back for today. Transfers! we all get new comps ♪♫☼
Sister Hammond ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment