Monday, March 28, 2016

Week 22

This week was filled with so many miracles. I'm so blessed to be in the Lake Holm ward with Sister Frischknecht. We've had so much fun together so far. I'm super sad though because she goes home in 5 weeks :(

We have an investigator getting baptized this weekend. Her name is Angie Ainsworth and she is so great. We had a lesson last night that was so full of the spirit. It's incredible to feel the love that Heavenly Father has for His children. I've only known her for a couple of days, but to be able to be a small part in her conversion is such a blessing.

With Easter being yesterday our mission president gave us a great opportunity. He said that we could wake up early on Saturday and find a spot where we can watch the sunrise and think about the miracle of the Resurrection. Sister Frischknecht and I went up to the Auburn Cemetery which was on a hill overlooking the valley. On the right side we had an incredible view of Mt. Rainier and on the left side we watched the sunrise. We were so blessed because the sky was partly cloudy and it wasn't raining so the sunrise was beautiful. I have learned so much in the short time that I've been here, but the most important thing that I've learned is that HE LIVES! There is no doubt in my mind that we have a loving Savior who over came death so that I might live again if I choose to follow him. I. Me. Moses says it perfectly when he says "Now I know that man is nothing". We are insignificant, yet He loved us enough to give His whole life as a ransom. I can testify that it is so true. Because He lives we can over come sin and death. Because He lives we can be with our family again. Because He lives we can find happiness even in our trials. Because He lives we can live with Heavenly Father for eternity. #hallelujah.
"This is the testimony last of all which I give, that He lives!" D&C 76:20-22





Sister Hammond ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment