Monday, April 18, 2016

Week 25

Thought you'd enjoy some pictures :) did lots of yard work and for this sweet lady, she's been in a wheel chair for 12 weeks because she broke her leg. I've decided that I love yard work. Gaining so many skills on a mission. Like knitting. I learned to knit last week, therefore I have decided to make a blanket. Wish me luck;)


It decided to rain so obviously we walked in it and talked to people because we love the rain. Needless to say, I was soaked. :D



​love these crazy kids! Their mom is a recent convert from September who is less active but coming back to church :) James is 3 and Jon is 4. 

I love being able to see the way that the spirit works in our lives. He helps us to make decisions that will bring us closer to our Father in Heaven. I was reading today about how we are "sanctified by the reception of the Holy Ghost" (moroni 10:33). If we are always worthy to have the Holy Ghost in our lives then we won't ever have to worry about what choices or decisions we make because we will know who is leading us. (1 Ne. 17:13).

I Love you ALL!!
Sister Hammond ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment