Monday, October 17, 2016

Week 51

"NO NO NO NO NO"

*Ring Ring*
Us: "NO NO NO NO NO NO"
Them: "Hi sisters! Sister Roberts, you're being out of zone transferred!"
Us: "WHAT?!"
Them: "Good luck! Bye!"

haha, hope you liked this little rendition of our Sunday night at 9:30 pm. Well, we got the transfer call and Sister Roberts is going to Silver Creek in Puyallup! haha, Sister Heiner, Sister Zavala and Sister Dodson will know that place well ;) I got to serve there for 5 weeks

As always, we got our new transfer blessings last night. I can't even begin to express how much my Father in Heaven knows me. I prayed the other night and set some goals with what I want to be able to accomplish this transfer. In my blessing He basically told me the 3 things that I needed to do. Quite boldly, specifically, and directly He said
-Read the scriptures, use our resources to have a firm understanding of His gospel.
-Study my patriarchal blessing (that was super powerful.)
-Follow the promptings of the spirit with exactness. 
He promised that He knew who was prepared. That means that that if I can do my part, He will lead us! With that understanding, how could I not talk with everyone? How could I not use our studies to the fullest? and plan? and work hard? Luke 18:28 says, "lo, we have left all and followed thee." I think I'm finally starting to understand what it means to lose myself in the work.

I found a scripture in Matt 24:31 this morning in my studies
31 And he shall send his angels with great sound of trumpetand they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
He has called us as His angels to declare His word.

I love you all! 
Sister Hammond ♥
Inline image 1Inline image 2Inline image 3

No comments:

Post a Comment