Monday, October 31, 2016

Week 53

Happy Halloween!

Sister Arnold and I went to a pumpkin patch and carved pumpkins last week. We had tons of fun, and Sister Arnold impersonated a scare crow.Inline image 1

Exchanges were also this week. Heavenly Father is funny because Sister Zavala is my STL so we went on exchanges together, and they just so happened to be on our year mark. BLESSED! We were reminiscing about our time so far and everything that we've learned. It's been a whole year since the MTC (oh, and I just found out that my MTC teacher is engaged. Congratulations Gretchen Brock!) Since then I can see that I've grown and changed a lot. The best way I can 
describe it is Mosiah 5:2-3 "...because of the Spirit of the Lord Omnipotent, which has wrought a mighty change in us, or in our hearts, that we have no more disposition to do evil, but to do good continually.
 And we, ourselves, also, through the infinite goodnessof God, and the manifestations of his Spirit, have great views of that which is to come..."
I've loved every minute of being able to serve here and I can't wait to see the Lord's hand in the work that we have to do for the next 6 months. Happy Halloween! I love you all!
Sister Hammond ♥
Inline image 3Inline image 4Inline image 2
the rain is coming down in Washington again! Say hello to winter time ♥ and goodbye to the sun ☼
Inline image 5

No comments:

Post a Comment