Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Week 27

Sister Frischknecht went home this week, I'm so excited that she gets to be with her family! Haha, I'll see all of you in a year :)

I'm so excited for my new companion, but it's always nerve wracking to be with someone new. We asked our zone leaders for blessings as we go into the next 6 weeks. In my blessing Heavenly Father told me that whenever I come upon discouragement, distress, or depression to study the Book of Mormon and that I'll be able to draw strength from that. It also said that through diligent study of the Book of Mormon my testimony of the Savior would become stead fast and immovable.

I love what Joseph Smith says about the Book of Mormon. He said, "The Book of Mormon [is] the most correct of any book on earth, and they keystone of our religion, and a man [will] get nearer to God by abiding by it's precepts, than by any other book." - Intro to the Book of Mormon. Isn't that an incredible promise? We can come closer to our Father in Heaven through diligently reading the Book of Mormon than by reading any other book. It truly is Another Testament of Jesus Christ. 

Sister Frischknecht is so good and using the Bible and the Book of Mormon when she teaches. They work hand in hand to help us see God's full purposes and His work. I love it!

Happy Mother's Day this week :) Love you all!





​(bottom is a less active we're working with. Sister F. gave her old clothes and she felt like a missionary in them. So we took a missionary picture :)
Sister Hammond Black heart (cards)

No comments:

Post a Comment